The leader of PBOT speaks out (Joanne Hardesty)

This video is a must view for any Portland voter interested in transportation issues. Managing Portland from a Couch - YouTube

4 Likes

Good grief the state of this city and she’s giddy about it? Absolutely disgusting.

4 Likes

40 sec of watching this made me more angry than I’d like to admit

5 Likes

The whole video is only 24 seconds long.

1 Like

Yeah, had to watch it twice :grin:

3 Likes

yeah that was definitely her worst moment of the debate. And Gonzalez really capitalized on it.

3 Likes

Yet you’re still voting for her aren’t you?

1 Like

Yep. For now. I haven’t voted yet and every candidate has to earn my vote until the last day.

1 Like

Lol, you’ve been stumping hard for Hardesty for the last four years, despite her overseeing a completely ineffectual PBOT that has ignored literally anything that cannot be spun to a racial justice angle.

Jonathan, you are part of the problem. Own it. Tell us that you want Portland to get worse. The truth is obvious.

3 Likes

The Mercury (or it could have been WW) says she is THE MOST ACCOMPLISHED commissioner in recent history… I don’t think that is true at all, I have been disappointed by her progress/accomplishments/leadership. If it is true, that is a sad implication of our city’s leadership.

Cycling around town, I for sure, feel less safe than four years ago. There may be some more green paint, but it is getting worse for bikers.

2 Likes

He’s lock step in line with any candidate with a “D” in front of their name. No matter how disastrous. Oregon is in a death spiral because of it.

1 Like

Well the Willamette Week endorsed Gonzalez. Guess they changed their mind. Thank goodness.

1 Like

I vote person not party. Gonzalez is a Democrat and fortunately looks to be an easy victor over incumbent Hardesty. Hopefully that will be the start of Portland’s long long recovery.

2 Likes

Crossing fingers people of Portland show some sense for a change.

2 Likes