STOLEN Purple Trek Marlin 5 Mountain Bike

My relatively new mountain bike was stolen from my apartment, located at SE Milwaukie and Flavel in Sellwood, Portland, OR.

Trek Marlin 5 in purple flip, women’s size small.

Serial # is WTU248C0782P

A police report has been filed, report #2020-910228, so if you see it, please contact the non-emergency line and state that you have information for this case.

I’ve also put out alerts with Project 529, Bike Index, NextDoor, and Craigslist.

Entire frame is metallic purple with the silver Trek logo on the side of the down tube and “Marlin” and the number “5” in silver on the top of the top tube. Shimano is written on the crank arm of the pedals. Has a yellow and black “Bike Gallery” sticker on the bottom front side of the seat tube.

Saddle was changed out from the original.

Helmet and seat cushion were on the bike and also stolen.

I’m close to the Springwater Corridor, so anyone who rides that route could possibly come across it, maybe…

Stolen from my second floor balcony, which had no stair access so I thought it was safe. The thief left a ladder and my balcony door was unlocked and I happened to be home at the time, which is terrifying.

Please share wherever and however you can.

I’m not doing well. :bike::broken_heart:

Here’s the Bike Index link, w/ photo https://bikeindex.org/bikes/754982

Thank you! So, I’m having issues with your site and had to post it to Bike Index using a different site. I sent you an email about it via the email listed on your website. I was told I’d receive a verification link in my email but never did, so I can’t go in to edit or update the post…

I’m gonna have to start locking the bikes that live inside my house.

If this is of any possible use to you, I have about 3/4 of a mountain bike I’m trying to get out of my living room. 42cm Bridgestone MB-5. Unfortunately, it does not currently have a front wheel.

I’ll DM you in a moment. We see some providers (Yahoo, Hotmail) sometimes bouncing our signup emails as SPAM

When I go into my settings, I’m still getting this:

"THANKS FOR SIGNING UP FOR BIKE INDEX!

PLEASE VERIFY YOUR EMAIL

We sent an email to megz.eve@gmail.com with a confirmation link in it. Follow the link in the email to finish signing up!"

But no email to that address.

I’ll email you directly.