Specialized 2020 Vado 4.0 eBike for sale!

Feel the freedom and fun of having a little boost in your pedal power! Never dread those hills on your commute again. I have had so much fun on this bike. I test rode about a dozen different ebikes around town and for me this one was the best. It’s powerful yet smooth in its assist. And it’s quiet. I did change the handlebars to a Metropolis sweep handlebar so that the ride is more upright (and kinder on the neck). The Aim pedals were added as they have much better grip than the pedals it came with (no slipping in the rain). The seat was replaced with a Brooks genuine leather seat.
It is frame size Medium. I am 5’ 5 ½ " with shoulder width of 14 ½" and this bike fits me perfectly. See photo with geometry specs for more details. I purchased it from The eBike Store in September 2019 for $3300. It has 1379 miles on it. I’m asking $1999 for it. :slight_smile:
I can get up to 25 mph on flat roads with maximum assist. The range really varies depending on how much assist you use, how fast you go and what kind of terrain you go on. I was commuting 13 miles a day with some hills and often using higher assist and would charge it up after 3 days. Just plug it in to a regular outlet and it’s fully charged in a few hours. It comes outfitted with integrated headlight and rear light, fenders and a rear rack, so it’s all ready for your commute. Charger included of course. The computer has an odometer, speedometer, average speed, maximum speed, power, rotations per minute, battery power and a clock.
Here’s the description of it on Specialized’s website.
Come take it for a spin and see if it’s the ebike you’ve been looking for! Text me to arrange for a time to come by. 971-227-3690

1 Like