Ren Cycles Waypoint 61cm frame only

The REN Cycles Waypoint is a modern titanium all road bicycle with gravel friendly tire clearance for through axle mounted 700c or 650b wheels, fender/rack mounts, and internal cable routing options. The titanium tubing is extremely comfortable, and the very compliant rear triangle does a great job soaking up chatter. Handling is relaxed and stable, it descends beautifully, and isn’t the right choice for someone who wants to win sprints. Read about it and review geometry specs here: WAYPOINT — REN CYCLES.

Check out a full review by The Pass Less Pedaled here: REN Cycles Waypoint (TITANIUM Gravel / Bikepacking / Commuting Bike!) - YouTube - it was even filmed in Forest Park!

This is a 61cm that I bought used and decided was too big for me - but I loved it so much I replaced it with another, smaller Waypoint frame. I’m 5’10", and I’d guess this would best suit a rider 5’11" and up. Best if you’re 6’ tall or up though, I think. It’s in great shape - a few cosmetic blemishes (worn decals on the chainstays, for example,) but fully sound in all the ways that matter. This particular frame has a post mount rear brake setup for 160mm rotors, routing for 2x external mech and is Di2 compatible. This sale is for the frame only (no fork, no bearings,) other photos happily provided - I’m only able to post a single image as a new user of the bp forums.

As a bonus, REN Cycles is a Portland based company and they are extremely responsive and helpful. They would be happy to help you build this up, if that’s something you’re interested in.

Asking $1,200. Local only, cash preferred, payment via paypal or Square if you cover fees. Reasonable offers considered.

1 Like