Possible stolen bikes

Hey, I have several sketchy RV campers on my street. They always seem to be collecting bikes, bike parts etc. I saw this guy ghost riding a couple bikes, one of which has been sitting in the back of a pickup on my street. It is a silver mountain bike with orange tape. The other bike is a purple specialized mountain bike. I don’t know of the whereabouts of the purple bike but could be in one of the RVs. If these sound like a bike that may belong to you let me know.

4 Likes

If you can visually match any of 'em to stolen bikes listed in bikeindex.org, please email me and let me know. Bryan @ bikeindex.org

1 Like

Ariel, this is Portland. Be careful…people will say your are lacking compassion. Don’t identify yourself or where you live or there very well may be militants dressed in black throwing Molotov cocktails at you for being unkind to the unhoused. I wish this was sarcastic. It’s unfortunately not. We have lost our way. The Sodom and Gomorrah of a progressive state…Portland.

Go away, little magabilly.

2 Likes

B.M.,
You sound like a Trumper on the left. I’m anything but a trump supporter. Just a frustrated left of center moderate.
LOL!

I did learn a new word from you though…had to look that one up. Cheers!