NBTS Virtual Bike Ride

Hey Everyone. I have been an active supporter of the National Brain Tumor Society (NBTS) and their annual walk. Last year due to the pandemic all events went virtual. This year they decided to consolidate all events into the month of May. The walk is still taking place but what I am most excited about is being able to participate in the National Bike Ride (virtually of course) on May 16th.

If you think, why should I bother, check out the Facts about Brain Tumors on the NBTS Site:

Today, an estimated 700,000 people in the United States are living with a primary brain tumor, and approximately 85,000 more will be diagnosed in 2021. Brain tumors can be deadly, significantly impact quality of life, and change everything for a patient and their loved ones. They do not discriminate, inflicting men, women, and children of all races and ethnicities.

In just my 5 years of being in this community it seems like the numbers just keep going up.

For more details about the NBTS, what they do, and see the Facts, check out their site:
NBTS Website

Seeing how this is BikePortland and we all love to ride bikes, why not join a team, create your own team or just donate. Then, on May 16th get on your bike, go on a ride, and say I participated in a National Event to help eliminate brain tumors.

If you want to ride with me, make me climb some hills, or just send me on a wild adventure be sure to check out my Fundraising page and see the challenges I have put up.
Personal NBTS Page

2 Likes