Kona bike - yours?

A new trailer showed up in our neighborhood. This bike could be stolen? It has an orange light on it also. If you think it might be yours, reach out and I can tell you where it is. I am only able to put one picture up but there are stickers on it from Bike Gallery and Community Cycling Center

2 Likes

I cringe when folks make posts like this because it’s entirely possible for people who live in these RVs to own and ride bikes of their own. Is there something in particular about this situation that makes you think the bike is stolen?

I saw this bike “could be” - certainly not an outright accusation. What makes me think it? The 10 other bikes that they have piled up in the cab of their truck and the all around the RV. The fact that bikes are constantly being stolen in this town. I might have felt like you at one point but currently, this entire city makes me cringe. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

But I’ll go ahead and delete it if it makes you feel better

1 Like

I don’t think you wrote anything wrong. We have every reason to be skeptical. Maus is just perpetuating Portland’s misery with his views on vagrancy and theft.

1 Like