Intolerant Thief on a Bike in PDX Can you ID them?

This individual stole a friend’s election yard sign. Intolerance is alive and well in Portland. Do you recognize them? Red panniers are notable.

1 Like

I wonder if it was the same person who stole my Hardesty sign (and lopped off all the flowers growing along the sidewalk for good measure).

Well at least the primary is over.

I doubt it. This was a René Gonzalez sign. You have a friend voting for Hardesty? That’s as bad as having a friend voting for Trump. A bit tough to swallow :rofl:

1 Like

I could see you comparing Hardesty to Jill Stein or something, but if there’s a Trumpy candidate in this race then Gonzalez is it.

Anyway, it’s dumb to steal signs. Just riles up the voter they presumably oppose to be even more outspoken in their support.

5 Likes

Only in Portland (land of intolerant Trumpers on the left) would someone call Gonzalez who is a left of center moderate pragmatic compassionate Democrat….”Trumpy”. Living in a bubble that is for sure. LOL!

2 Likes

If it was a Gonzalez sign, I’m sure The People For? Portland will replace it ASAP.

Much like assuming that tfcandiit does not live in Portland and hasn’t ridden a bike since she/he was in junior high, quantifies the assumptive manner of this thread.

A blurry picture with no identifying marking on that square shaped object the rider is holding.

You are quite adept at providing links to mostly local accidents/mishaps/tragedies hoping to blame local government to these misfortunes…again my assumption…So where are the links to this story? What part of town does your “friend” live in? Details?

What’s with all your “LOL’s” , what’s so humorous about this?
Apparently your pragmatism is worth about as much as your guarantees and your B.S.
I did indeed grow up in the City of Roses, moved away for awhile and moved back here in '98.

No clarification on the picture you posted in your topic? What year was that taken? More B.S.?
Libel much?

Interesting how you can issue personal insults and untruths yet my posts are blocked by intolerant users. Portland has become a city of intolerants and “bubble dwellers”.

Here they are:
Just don’t like a pragmatic left of center Democrat living in YOUR town do you? LOL I can guarantee you weren’t raised in Portland. The new migrants always seem to be the intolerant extremists"

If it was a Hardesty sign I’m sure the PDX White Savior club would be happy to replace it (for a small donation and some self flagellation if one is non BIPOC).

Interesting how you can issue personal insults and untruths yet my posts are blocked by intolerant users. Portland has become a city of intolerants and “bubble dwellers”.

Here they are:
Just don’t like a pragmatic left of center Democrat living in YOUR town do you? LOL I can guarantee you weren’t raised in Portland. The new migrants always seem to be the intolerant extremists"

If it was a Hardesty sign I’m sure the PDX White Savior club would be happy to replace it (for a small donation and some self flagellation if one is non BIPOC).