FOR SALE : Pure Cycles Fixed/Single-Speed - $300 (Murray Hill)

Hey! Pure Cycles Original, custom design. Great condition, currently in fixed gear, but can switch wheel around if desiring single speed instead. Bike was born in Los Angeles and moved from there six months ago after a year of use in Santa Monica / West LA. I love the bike, but I am selling it as I live in the countryside and I am trying to budget an e-bike for my longer commute to work. The sale of this bike will help fund my commuter bike purchase.

New front wheel and tires/tubes, new chain / lubed as well. Pedal straps added on to bike as well as left-hand brake, will include both in sale. Fits 5’5-6’0, I am 5’10 and it is a perfect fit with seat around 60% to full extension.

Will include bottle holder for additional $5, but will remove otherwise before sale. Lights not included, unless desired, additional $40 (back light is a high-end brand the front and wheel lights are slightly cheaper), otherwise I will remove them as well.

CASH ONLY, PLEASE COME WITH INTENT TO PURCHASE. FACE MASKS REQUIRED TO VIEW AND USE OF HAND SANITIZER BEFORE TESTING BIKE. THANKS!

Craigslist link here (for photos): Pure Cycles Fixed/Single-Speed - bicycles - by owner - bike sale