FOR SALE: 2015 Specialized Ruby Sport 52" Carbon Bike *near new*

Hello BikePortland!

I am an old bike shop worker helping my roommate sell their bike.

HISTORY:
This 5’5" lady bought a carbon fiber road bike from Community Cycling at the end of summer 2020 in hopes it would inspire them to ride. They have not found the joy they wanted to in this bike, only test rode it and want to find it new owners.

FIT & RIDE:
I am also 5’5" and it fits very nicely. The ride is incredibly smooth. I ride steel frames and very rarely take carbon out for a ride. But, wow. I was kinda impressed. It is still perfectly tuned, shifted beautifully, smooth ride – excellent condition IMO. It is currently setup to ride in a more upright position. The stem can be flipped and spacers can be moved to be a more aggressive, fast ride.

I am happy to discuss any specs or components with interested parties. But you can also find all info/specs on the bike by doing an internet search for “Specialized Ruby Sport 2015”. Look under the 52" size for measurements. (I have also included photos with a tape measure on the head tube and top tube.)

MEETING UP AND TEST RIDING:
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.
Meet ups for looking at this bike and test riding will happen near Peninsula Park in N Portland. Please be patient. I will not be able to just cruise down to the park anytime. I will need to schedule a time to meet.
Test rides can be arranged, but be prepared with your current (NOT expired) photo ID &/or other collateral. I am going to want to hold on to your ID while you test ride. Just be prepared for that. Thank you.

PRICE
Asking $1,000 and taking offers.

WHAT SPECIALIZED SAYS:
Specialized’s Ruby Sport balances comfort with speed and stability. The secret is Specialized’s super light and comfortable FACT 9r-carbon frame and fork that get up to speed quickly, handle nimbly, and take the sting out of rough roads for all-day fun. This bike boasts a wide-range Shimano 105 drivetrain with enough gears to let you spin up any hill. Smooth-rolling Specialized Axis wheels climb quickly, and inspire confidence on fast descents. An assortment of Body Geometry components help keep comfort high, whether you’re on a short spin or an all-day adventure.

Components

Bottom BracketOSBB

PedalsNylon platform

HubsSee Rims/Wheels

TiresSpecialized Espoir Elite w/ double BlackBelt Puncture Protection, 700 x 25c

WheelsAxis 2.0

Chainrings50/34

ShiftersShimano 105

HandlebarsSpecialized Women’s Comp, aluminum

Tape/GripsSpecialized Roubaix w/gel padding

StemSpecialized Comp Multi, aluminum

Brake LeversShimano 105

BrakesAxis 1.0

FrameSpecialized FACT 9r-carbon w/Zertz inserts

CassetteShimano 105, 11-speed: 11-32

CranksetFSA Gossamer

Front DerailleurShimano 105

Rear DerailleurShimano 105

SaddleSpecialized Body Geometry Women’s Lithia Comp Gel

SeatpostSpecialized CG-R, FACT carbon

PICTURES
(only one pic because I am a “new user” – please inquire for more!)

1 Like