2015 Specialized AWOL Comp - MINT - L (58)

Hi,

I’m selling my 2015 Specialized AWOL Comp. The bike was used as a commuter for one season and has otherwise seen little use. Excellent condition.

It’s a comfortable, durable, stable bike, thanks to the steel frame. All the components were chosen for their durability and longevity.

It would make a great commuter bike, bike packing rig, or just a fun bike to ride around town.

I’ve added SKS fenders front and rear and Pinhead locks for the seat and wheels to prevent theft.

There are a few scuffs on the frame, one scratch at the dropouts, and some of the bar tape has begun to peel but could be repaired or replaced.

Asking $2000.

More pictures available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Specialized’s description of the bike:

Whether you’re using it as an all-out commuter rig during the week or you’re exploring the road less traveled on the weekend, you’ll find that the AWOL Comp is equally capable. That’s because its rugged heat-treated and custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame—with long-lasting, fully housed cable routing—handles confidently and predictably, no matter the terrain. And with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the simplicity of a one-by drivetrain, the AWOL Comp offers the versatility needed to handle any adventure, anytime.

Lowering price to 1750